Tired of your old, boring workout routine and desperately in need of a new and exciting one? Then try these five exercises that burn calories like it is going out of fashion!
1. Swimming Workouts are a fun and enjoyable activity for almost anyone and burns up to 700 calories per hour. These are also low-impact, so a perfect way to stay active if you've recently had an injury.
2. Running stairs adds a twist to a cardio routine and burns up to 700 calories per. The stairs in your apartment, home, deck, office or public library will do the trick, no gym membership necessary.
3. Boxing is a great total body exercise and burns around 900 calories per hour. Taking a boxing lesson is an awesome inspiration.
4. Snow skiing or snowboarding burn 600 to 700 calories per hour, depending on your weight. If location and expense aren't prohibitive, it's a perfect way to spend your winter outdoors, instead of hibernating.
5. Running can be rough on the joints, it is by far the best fat burning exercise for the body. Running burns up to 1,000 calories per hour, depending on how fast and far you are running. Do this on an outdoor trail to make the scenery more engaging.
Using traineoPLUS to Manage Your Weight Loss
With our premium service, traineoPLUS, our aim was to provide the simplest way to understand, build, and execute a successful long-term weight loss strategy.
Try a risk free 14-day trial by signing up for a free account at traineo.com and clicking the upgrade link.
Best of luck with your weight loss goals!