I'm happy to announce that we've just partnered with Garmin to offer an incredible deal to traineo members this spring.
Measuring and tracking results is a core component of traineo's weight loss and fitness program so we're excited to offer this great opportunity to improve your life with the latest in timing technology from Garmin combined with traineoPLUS:
Exclusive Garmin & traineoPLUS Offer Details:
- All members who upgrade to traineoPLUS for one year ($59.99) will receive a Garmin Forerunner 50 Watch with the latest ANT wireless monitoring technology. See below for Garmin Foreunner 50 Watch features.
- All members have the option of trying traineoPLUS completely free for 14 days. Only members who are charged will receive a Garmin Forerunner 50.
- Hurry offer ends March 31, 2010! e.g. To be eligible for the promotion users must upgrade to a 14 day trial before March 31, 2010.
How do I upgrade?
- Sign-up at traineo and 'Upgrade' to a free 14 day trial of traineoPLUS after selecting the annual subscription option. You will receive an email requesting your shipping address for your watch after your card is charged after the 14 day trial period.
Garmin Forerunner 50 Watch Features:
- Sleek, multi-function wireless sports watch with stopwatch, lap storage (100 laps or 7 hrs of data), Interval timer.
- Fully compatible with ANT accessories including Garmin's ANT heart rate strap, ANT foot-pod, or ANT receiver to provide wireless heart rate monitoring, speed and distance, and computer download feedback respectively. Note: ANT Heart Rate Strap, Foot Pod, or receiver are not provided with the traineoPLUS special offer and can be purchased separately from numerous retailers online.
- For more information visit Garmin's Forerunner 50 site.